Constant Contact Powerful Email Marketing Software!!
Are you a marketer? And are you looking for a great email marketing software that makes your marketing easier? In this content, I will write on such email marketing tools. Let’s start !!!
In this era, people consume products online . To reach customers personally for a business owner email marketing is an effective way. But If he wants to connect with a customer personally, it will difficult for him to send the customer information about the product manually. For reaching customers with bulk mailing, business owners need automation. There are many automation service providers in the market such Mailchimp, gateresponse, mailerlite,mailbird and Constant Contact etc. But from these service providers which service do you get? Today I’m going to share about Constant Contact’S services.
What is Constant Contact?
Constant Contact! Best Email Marketing Service Provider!!!!
Constant Contact is a leading email marketing expert for over 20 years. Constant Contact is a very useful tool for small business owners. Constant Contact is used to send email campaigns to regular or prospective customers. It allows marketers or business owners to send an email with a variety of fonts and images to hundreds or even thousands of contacts at once. Also It provides helpful analytics such as open and clicks rates. We can use email templates or we can copy the same campaign over and over, saving us time from having to recreate what we’ve done.
Pros and Cons of Constant Contact:
- It’s email-creation UI is easy and powerful that helps creating new emails and newsletters fast for even non-technical users.
- Constant Contact offers many email templates to user. Whether you want to send a bulk newsletter or a personal note, there will be template for you.
- Intuitive and elegant UI
- Offers social media campaign integration
- Selection of commerce and event integrations
- Templates don’t offer much flexibility
- The reporting features, while useful, lack customizability.
- Confusion between lists and tags, and the data sections are not organized well.
Features of Constant Contact
CAN SPAM Compliance
Event Triggered Email
Landing Pages/Web Forms
Mailing List Management
Mobile Optimized Emails
Drag and Drop Editor.
WYSIWYG Email Editor
Landing Pages / Web Forms
Social Media Promotion
Surveys & Feedback
Landing Pages/Web Forms
Website Visitor Tracking
Social Media Marketing
Custom Survey URLs
Data Analysis Tools
Offline Response Collection
Site Intercept Survey
Supports Audio / Images / Video
Mailing List Management
Constant Contact offers two plans Email and Plus. Both plans have everything you need to create professional email campaigns for your business. With each plan, you can send unlimited emails. Each plan of constant contact comes with customizable templates, contact management and list-building tools, pop-up forms, tracking and reporting features, an image library and a mobile app.
Email Plus offers some extra features than the Email plan. Email Plus plan has dynamic signup forms, 2GB of file storage, access for up to 10 users, Automated Email Welcome Series, Automated Email Behavioral Series, RSVP, Dynamic Content, Event Marketing, Surveys, Polls, Coupons, Online Donations etc.
Pricing and Plans of Constant Contact:
Email plan starting at 20$ month and Plus plan starting at 45$ monthly but price based on a number of contacts. Both plans offer unlimited email sending. Plus plan carries some extra and powerful features to grow your business. Additionally, You will get a 1-month free trial on both plans.
You should know about Constant Contact’s pricing:
- The prices for both plans are based on list size. If you prepay for six months or 12 month you receive upto 15% discount. Additional discounts for nonprofits organizations are available upto 30%.
- If you have more than 50,000 subscribers, you need to contact to Constant Contact manager for a price quote.
- The 30-day free trial includes all of Constant Contact’s tools, including templates, images, an email editor, contact management, reporting and live support. But, you can only send emails to 100 contacts or less.
You will get a variety of resources to help you. Along with its extensive knowledge base and videos, it offers chat and phone support and answered all of your questions.
Constant Contact is suitable for a small or medium-sized business that needs to send regular marketing emails and collect leads without much headache. It has some nice and the extra features, such as event registration and reporting, are helpful, as well. Constant Contact is less appropriate for a larger business that wants to deeply analyze its email marketing success.